Hangzhou Chaoyu Building Material specializes in providing quotation information for pervious bricks, and introduces in detail the requirements for performances of pervious bricks.
Performance Requirements of Permeable Bricks
(1) The maximum size of the block is 230mm in length, 115mm in width and 50mm in thickness。
Minimum specification: length 200 mm, width 100 mm, thickness 40 mm;
(2) The raw materials for pervious bricks can be ceramics, hard ceramics, high-quality concrete granules, rubber granules, broken glass, etc. High-quality single-granule granules can be guaranteed to be the precursor to ensure good permeability of pervious bricks. Fine powder, muddy sand and needle fillings will greatly affect the permeability, freeze-thaw resistance and use of floor tiles. Life.
(3) Water absorption rate, the average water absorption rate of permeable brick factory should not exceed 6%。 (Note: Water absorption and water permeability are two different concepts, good water permeability of permeable brick floor is not necessarily high water absorption rate。
(4) Permeable bricks should have good anti-skid function and decorative effect, while possessing certain water permeability.
The permeability of water surface depends on the permeability of brick body and the permeability of brick joints. The permeability, skid resistance and decorative effect should also be taken into account in practical use.
(5) color retention. High-quality floor tiles should have good color retention performance.
More information: How to design concrete permeable bricks with quoted price
Pervious brick quotation: concrete pervious brick has been widely used in sidewalks, squares, parks and so on, it can permeate water.